We invested in a capacitor discharge welding system ( CD welding). The capacitor charged with high current can deliver its energy very quickly and very precisely during welding.
As a result, only little heat is produced at the welding point and the welded connection is combined without additional material.
The advantages at a glance:
- Low heating of the components, thus little distortion
- Connection of very different material thicknesses possible
- Connection of sheet metal and wire components possible
- Connection of sheet metal parts without welding bends
- Joints of different weldable materials ( e.g. copper with steel)
- Checking and documentation of welding results possible
- Please pass this information on to your design department
Are you open to give this technology a go? Please don’t hesitate to ask us for a non-binding offer. We also provide to carry out test welds.
Your contact partner is:
Rolf Huhn (Sales Manager)
Phone: 0761 2089 28-21
Mobile: 0171 78 66 899